Want to make a simple hot chocolate a little more special? Here is a delicious recipe using the ninja coffee bar for you to try. Enjoy!
- 2% milk (or whatever you prefer)
- Chocolate sauce (I used Torani)
- Whipped Cream
- Put a 1/2 cup of milk into the frother
- Add 1-2 Table spoons of chocolate sauce
- Heat the frother for 45 seconds for a child, 1 minute or more for an adult
- Pump the fother 10-15 times or until your desired level of froth is achieved
- Poor the hot chocolate into a cup
- Add whipped cream on top
- drizzle with chocolate sauce
- Enjoy your hot chocolate!